jueves, 27 de mayo de 2010

Erasmus Wiesbaden Film 2009/2010 (First Semester)

Greetings my friends, it was about time, but finally the fucking mexican has just released the video of the winter semester in Youtube, as he is lammer and could not upload it in any server... But I will say, im still waiting my DVD with a copy of it.

I have not seen it yet, because of the Camp Pieri's Internet, but the first minute I could have seen moved me. Well here it is:


Unforgetable time, but i have already forgotten the most of it, fucking James Cook xD

PS: Thanks to Rodrigo.
PS2: Miss you puercos.

2 comentarios:

RoD dijo...

illloooooo me carga k son almost 23 GB ! tu sabs cuanto es eso?
I guess sooo
Pero bueno, mañana t pongo el link en megaupload, al menos no dura mas de 72 minutos y no habra problema con la restriccion xD

Unknown dijo...

En verdad esta guapo el video, lastima que no salga ninguna parte de tu otro Erasmus en Helsinki xDDD