martes, 6 de abril de 2010

Cooking afternoon

Greetings my dear readers, two entries in the same day... This is a record, I think xD. Why do I write in English? I really dont know, I just realized when I have written the first sentence and I will continue until the end, it will be short anyway, I promise.

Today I had a strange "arrebato"(to flew into may be the translation?), i have never had this kind before, the thing was... I arrived this afternoon from the football match to my house and my flatmate Mohammed were cooking custards, and after I had thought about beg some of it, I remembered I had ingredients to make rice with milk, a really good dessert, so I took a fast shower (cat washing) and I started to cook.

After one hour of cooking, this pot fullfilled of vomit was the result:


Disgusting, isn't it?

Well, I haven't tried it yet as it is still warm, but it smell really good. We will see.
There is another arrebato after this.

I was finishing my awesome dessert, when Michal joined the kitchen and started to prepare weird czech food: bread and onion on a frying pan, after he had mixed it he added few eggs, and then suddenly, the inspiration came to me again... I had ingredients for a spanish omelete... and it was time to dinner! So I grabbed potatoes, eggs and spanish sausage and I made my first spanish omelete :D

Only a slice

It was delicious

5 comentarios:

Adrián dijo...

Altísima cocina por lo que veo. Yo dentro de poco voy a aplicar algún que otro post del mismo tema :D

Juan Diego dijo...

Jajajaja I love the "this pot fullfilled of vomit was the result" thing :D

La tortilla es alta cocina por la cantidad cantidad tan escasa sin duda xD

Sr.Anonimo dijo...

Cabrones que es solo un trozo xD que habia mas tortilla lo que pasa que me la raciono para hoy tb xD

Unknown dijo...

Hmmmm... Delicious!

Anónimo dijo...

Leer el mundo blog, bastante bueno